This website uses own and third party 'cookies' to offer you a better experience and service. By browsing or using our services, the user accepts the use we make of cookies. However, the user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies and deleting them by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. If you block the use of 'cookies' in your browser, some services or functionalities of the web page may not be available.
How are 'cookies' used?
By browsing this web portal, the user is accepting that 'cookies' can be installed in their terminal and they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The user's 'login' to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web in access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches carried out on the web services and personalization data for these services.
- Information about the ads that are shown to the user.
- Information on surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data of the connection with the social networks for the users who accede with their user of Facebook or Twitter.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary 'cookies' as permanent 'cookies'. The session 'cookies' store data only while the user accesses the web and the permanent 'cookies' store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the 'cookies' are treated, the web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist therein. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the application for registration or participation in an event, using elements of security while browsing and storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound.
These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user itself. For example, the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Cookies for statistical analysis
They are those that allow to track and analyze the behavior of the users in the websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the user's usage data.
Third party cookies
On some web pages, third-party cookies can be installed that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services from Google Analytics.
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||How|
Statistics of use of the web to get to know our customers better, optimization through the web analytics tool
Owner : Google
While session is active
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the 'cookies' installed on their computer by configuring the browser options in your terminal:
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the cookie section you can configure the options.
Learn more about Google Chrome
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
More information about Mozilla Firefox
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete 'cookies'. Activate the cookies box, and then click Remove.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider fully up to block all 'cookies' or completely down to allow all 'cookies'. After that, click OK.
More information about Internet Explorer 9
If you block the use of 'cookies' in your browser, some services or functionalities of the web page may not be available.
In some browsers, specific rules can be configured to manage 'cookies' for a website, which offers more precise control over privacy. In this case you can disable 'cookies' from all sites except those in which they are trusted.